Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Seattle

I'm writing this from my bed in my house in Seattle! I wouldn't say I was homesick fall term, but I definitely missed my family and my friends and my dog (shout out to Koko) and the city itself. Being back is strange - nothing has changed so it feels like I haven't even been gone, and yet I was away from home longer than I ever had been before.

The one annoying thing is that most of my friends aren't back yet since most schools are on semesters and not quarters.

Tonight I went to an alumni holiday party thing that current and former Dartmouth students of Western Washington were invited to. It was fine but I felt sort of awkward since it seemed like a lot of the alums knew each other and there were no other current students there.

Here's a video of interviews with '13s that was filmed at the Baker-Berry open house during orientation. I was interviewed and then Jim Kim happened to be walking by so they filmed me and my friends being interviewed by him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment