Friday, January 8, 2010

Strangers like me

I love that other Dartmouth students care about things like where they sit in class or at music events. I have Chem 5 (an intro chem class) at 10AM across campus and my friend a floor below me has decided we need to leave at 9:38 every morning to get there so we can sit near the friend. And it's great. In high school I was always the one hustling my friends out the door so we could sit right in the middle of the movie theater (embarrassingly enough, I went through a phase where I would count the rows and number of seats in each row and sit in the exact middle).

I'm sure there are people at Dartmouth who don't care about these types of things as much (i.e. those kids that come into every class 15 minutes late and plop in the back), but it's easier to find the conscientious ones here than it it was at home.

P.S. "Strangers Like Me" is a wonderful song from Tarzan. Check it out yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment